Samsung Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus offers many advanced controls, options, and new features. It is common for people to have problems stopping and disabling app update notifications on the Galaxy S20+ Plus.
If you don’t want to receive automatic updates from Google Play Store, you can turn off the auto-update feature on the Galaxy S20. We’ll demonstrate below how to switch off and on automatic app-update notifications from Google Play Store on the Samsung Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ Plus.
It’s easy to deactivate and remove the Samsung Galaxy S20 update notification. The Google Play Store is where you can set up automatic app updates on the Galaxy S20 or Galaxy S20+ Plus. Follow the steps below to turn ON or OFF automatic app notifications on the Galaxy S20+ Plus.
How can you turn OFF & ON app updates
- Turn on the Galaxy S20+/S20+ Plus
- Select the Google Play Store
- Tap the menu button to the left of the “Play Store”, in the top-left (3-liner)
- The slide-out menu will be displayed on your screen, followed by “Settings”.
- Choose “Auto update apps” from the General Settings.
- You can choose whether to auto-update or not update apps.