We will show you below how to edit photos quickly within the Gallery App on Samsung Galaxy S20+ Plus. The Gallery App has an Image Editor that allows users to modify photos they have taken with their Galaxy S20+ Plus.
How To Edit Photos Using Gallery App
First, turn on the Samsung Galaxy S20+ Plus. Open the Gallery app on your phone and select the photo you wish to edit. On the lower right-hand side of your screen you will see a menu. You can select “Edit” from the menu bar. Next, select “Photo editor”. A photo editor will then open.
The following features are now available:
- Adjustment (crop, rotate, mirror)
- Tone (brightness, contrast, saturation)
- Effect (Nostalgia, grayscale, stardust etc.)
- Portrait (Blur, Red-Eye Correction, etc.)
- Drawing (S Pen support SDK must also be downloaded).
Following the above steps, you’ll be able edit photos on Galaxy S20+ Plus via the Gallery app.